The chiller in the laser industry is naturally familiar […]
The chiller in the laser industry is naturally familiar to industry friends. Its working principle is to inject a certain amount of water into the chassis, and then cool the water through the chiller refrigeration system, and circulate the cooling water to the laser equipment through a water pump. Refrigeration purpose.
The water temperature can be adjusted automatically according to needs, Heat Pump Unit and long-term use can save water. Therefore, the laser cooler is a standard energy-saving equipment. The temperature requirement for cooling water is generally 15~22℃, and the accuracy requirement for cooling water is generally ±1℃ or ±2℃.
Some laser equipment requires ±0. When the temperature is 1℃, other laser equipment has certain requirements on the conductivity and corrosion resistance of the cooling water, so the water quality requirements are very high, and the pipes are made of stainless steel or C-shaped pipes. The output water temperature of the laser: adjustable from 5 to 35°C, and the accuracy requirements for the cooling water: ±1°C, ±2°C, ±0.1°C optional.
Advantages of laser equipment chillers:
1. The waterway uses an all stainless steel system (water tank, evaporator, water pump, pipe fittings, etc.), and all parts are made of stainless steel;
2. Large opening and large capacity stainless steel water tank;
3. Rear exhaust type, good heat dissipation and low noise;
4. Optional precision filters, including particle filtering, deionization, and extending the service life of laser chillers and laser equipment;
5. Optional multiple protection devices: optional flow alarm, water pressure alarm, long-distance sound and light alarm system to make the equipment operation safer;
6. Optional protection signal output: Optional water flow alarm electric shock signal output, water level alarm electric shock signal output, temperature alarm electric shock signal output, make the laser cooler and laser equipment operate safer and prolong the service life of the laser equipment.