1. The refrigeration unit itself is well equipped, especially the compressor, which is of high quality. Screw compressors and turbines are preferred. The turbo compression efficiency of the same power is higher than the piston compression type, the starting current is relatively small, and the compression output curve is stable.
2. Condensation heat dissipation and evaporation heat exchange. Generally, the condensation temperature is inversely proportional to the cooling capacity, that is, the lower the condensation temperature, the higher the cooling capacity output, and the cooling tower should be placed in a cool place as far as possible to avoid direct sunlight. Choosing a high-quality condenser and keeping the condenser clean, smooth heat exchange is one of the key factors to reduce power consumption.
3. The choice of cooling method, direct cooling is more efficient than indirect cooling. Because the use of water tower can improve the cooling efficiency.
4. The tank liquid circulating pump of the refrigerating unit should be a large-mouth pump. When conditions permit (the refrigerating unit is equipped with pipeline pressure value), the amount of tank liquid circulating should be increased to improve the refrigeration efficiency and reduce the long-term work of the refrigerating unit.
5. When preparing a refrigerator, the refrigeration capacity should be increased by 8-10% compared with actual use requirements to reduce the frequency of compressor startup (compressor startup current is relatively large), and dual compressors with more than 15 horsepower should be equipped to reduce Power consumption to maintain temperature.
6. Pre-cooling, the superheated tank liquid is naturally cooled by other methods before entering the freezer. Reasonably control the film thickness of the workpiece, and reduce the time of grooving the workpiece.
7. For refrigerated pipelines, for hard aluminum oxidation, avoid excessively long pipelines, frequent use, and direct sunlight. Pipe insulation is necessary.
Some of the above methods are also methods that have been practiced and summarized by industry professionals. They can be used in the operation of chiller chillers. Different industries have different requirements for chiller equipment and should be treated differently.
More details please click here Refrigeration Equipment