What should I do if the compressor load of the screw chiller is burned out?
First of all, we need to confirm whether the compressor load is burned out or the components are worn out. If so, the refrigerant system must be polluted. For example, the residual refrigeration oil remains in the pipeline after carbonization, and the drying filter absorbs a lot of water, etc. . Therefore, if the compressor burns out, we must first analyze the reasons for the compressor burnout: whether it is a temperature control quality problem such as a contractor and an overload device in the control box; whether it is a set value change or adjustment error; Stable; whether the operator is operating in the normal sequence, etc.
Screw chiller, water-cooled chiller, air-cooled chiller, low-temperature chiller, industrial chiller, central air-conditioning chiller, refrigeration unit, refrigeration unit, chiller, ice water machine, water chiller, industrial chiller, B Glycol refrigeration unit, low-temperature brine refrigeration unit, non-standard freezer, cooling water tower, mold temperature machine, pulverizer, mixing machine, suction machine are mainly used in chemical industry, ink printing, large energy equipment, mixing station, food preservation, In industries such as central air conditioning, there are air-cooled screw chillers and water-cooled screw chillers according to different heat dissipation methods. The compressor of the screw chiller is usually imported from Taiwan Hanbell or German Bitzer. This type of compressor adopts 5:6 ultra-efficient screw rotor technology, which is 20-30% more energy-efficient than ordinary compressors. However, no matter how good the product is, it cannot be used all the time, it will have a limited service life, and it may also cause failure due to improper operation. So, what should we do when the screw chiller compressor is damaged and has problems??
If it has been determined that the compressor is damaged and completely unusable, we should replace it with a new compressor as follows:
1. Remove the filter drier, and use a temporary detachable pipe or copper pipe joint to catch the short-circuited part;
2. Inject the cleaning agent into the pipeline system to clean the circulating flow. If necessary, replace the cleaning agent for multiple cleanings;
3. Dry the whole system. At this time, nitrogen with a pressure of 10kg/cm2 can be used to dry it until there is no residual cleaning agent;
4. Install a good compressor and dry filter, and use nitrogen gas with a pressure of 10kg/cm2 to detect leakage. If there is no leakage, the remaining nitrogen can be discharged to the atmosphere through the high-pressure end angle valve;
5. At the same time, pump the vacuum from the high and low voltage ends to 1000micro, and then check all the power supply and electronic control system;
6. Add liquid refrigerant and start the test after reaching 80%~90% of the refrigerant volume. Note: The compressor must be heated for 2 hours.
7. Replace the compressor refrigeration oil and observe the oil consumption when the compressor is running.
Note: The above provision must be provided by the engineer, and if there is something you don't understand, please ask the engineer to follow the instructions given by us, or contact the manufacturer, and then operate after obtaining a specific solution. If there is no machine maintenance engineer, you can also contact the manufacturer for maintenance services.