1. The cause of damage to the original refrigeration compressor must be checked before replacement, and defective parts must be replaced. Because the damage of other components will directly cause damage to the refrigeration compressor, remember!
2. After the original damaged refrigeration compressor is removed, the system must be blown with nitrogen before being connected to the new refrigeration compressor system.
3. During welding, in order not to cause an oxide film on the inner wall of the copper pipe, it is recommended that nitrogen be passed in. The time for the nitrogen to pass through should be sufficient.
4. It is forbidden to use the refrigeration compressor as a vacuum pump to evacuate the air in the pipeline of the external machine when replacing the refrigeration compressor or other parts, otherwise the refrigeration compressor will be burned and a vacuum pump must be used to evacuate.
5. When replacing the refrigeration compressor, you must add refrigeration oil that meets the characteristics of the refrigeration compressor, and the appropriate amount of refrigeration oil must be appropriate. Generally speaking, the new original compressor has refrigeration oil.
6. When replacing the refrigeration compressor, the drying filter must be replaced in time. Because the desiccant in the drying filter is saturated, the water filtering function is lost.
7. The refrigerating oil in the original system must be cleaned, because the new pump has been injected with sufficient mass production of refrigerating oil, different types of refrigerating oil cannot be mixed, otherwise it will deteriorate and cause poor lubrication, which will cause the refrigeration compressor to pull the cylinder and turn yellow. , Charred.
8. When replacing the refrigeration compressor, pay attention to prevent excessive refrigeration oil in the system, otherwise the heat exchange effect of the system will be reduced, which will cause the system pressure to be high and damage the system and the refrigeration compressor.
9. Don't fill the refrigerant too fast, otherwise it will cause liquid hammer, which will cause the valve disc to rupture and cause the internal compressor to lose pressure.
10. After the installation is completed, check that the compressor is working properly, such as: system parameters such as suction pressure / temperature, exhaust pressure / temperature, and oil pressure differential pressure. If the parameter exceeds the normal value, the cause of the abnormal system parameter must be clarified.