Whether we plan to use an air conditioner or an air conditioner in a new house, first of all we will consider whether the air conditioner is easy to use? Next, compare their differences to see which electrical appliance is chosen to achieve a certain cooling effect in the room. Air conditioners and air conditioners have different operating principles, and there is a big difference between the two. In order to familiarize everyone in detail, the following is an introduction to the difference between air conditioners and air conditioners.
1. Air conditioners and air conditioners are good indoor cooling equipment, but air conditioners are mainly used in small spaces, and cannot achieve good cooling effects in large areas. However, the air conditioners sold in the modern market are hot and cold, that is, they not only bring us cooling effects in summer, but also for families without heating, using air conditioners can also increase the indoor temperature, which is beneficial for indoor living. People bring warmth.
What is the difference between an air conditioner and an air conditioner?
2. The price of air conditioners is relatively low, around a few hundred yuan, and consumes a lot of electricity. It is a good refrigeration product for household use. Today, the price of air conditioners on the market is not particularly high. Generally, the air conditioners used in small areas are 3000 yuan. About yuan, and they are both hot and cold products, it is also a very good choice for electrical appliances.
3. As for the air conditioner, I believe everyone likes it very much, because the heating and cooling air conditioner can be used by us all year round. To put it simply, it is equivalent to an air conditioner with two working properties, which is what we often say is a dual purpose. I believe that the reason why we choose the heating and cooling air conditioner is because it is good. Air-conditioning can make us feel cool in summer and warm in winter, so now big shopping malls and supermarkets are beginning to have such conditions, which can also attract more customers and create more profits for themselves . Of course, home air conditioning is also a must. After all, home is the place to stay, the birthplace of all motivation and hope.
The difference between air conditioner and air conditioner:
1. In layman's terms: the difference between an air conditioner and an air conditioner is that "the air conditioner belongs to its own refrigeration, which can be achieved by absorbing the humid and hot air in the room through its own refrigeration principle in summer or when it is very hot, so as to cool and dehumidify the room to adjust the temperature, Gives a comfortable feeling.
2. Let's talk about the air conditioner, in vernacular: put ice or water next to the electric fan, no matter "front and rear" or below, and use the fan to blow out the coolness of the "ice or water" to achieve the purpose of cooling.
3. But when the coolness of "ice or water is blown out to achieve the purpose of cooling, it also increases the humidity in the room. Therefore, the humidity is quite high in summer. If the ventilation of the living place is not good, it is not suitable to use air-conditioning. machine.
4. Besides, the effect of using an air conditioner is definitely not good in a large room of more than 20 square meters. If there are conditions, use an air conditioner. If you don't know how to move the square meter at that time, just buy a fan and make do with it, at least not blowing moisture, which is good for your body.
5. The air conditioner is bulky and expensive, and after use, due to the indoor sealing, the air is not ventilated, and the indoor air temperature is uneven, which is easy to make people feel uncomfortable and susceptible to air conditioning disease. At the same time, the power is large, the power consumption is large, and consumers are unacceptable. Air conditioners are small and cheap.
Is the above about air conditioners easy to use? An introduction to the difference between air conditioners and air conditioners. From the above introduction, we can see that the use of air conditioners is generally better, because it not only has a good cooling effect, but also has two functions of cold and heat, whether it is summer or winter. able to use it.
Screw-Type Condensing Unit
♦ Including high-temp, medium-temp, low-temp series, suitable for evaporative temp ranging from 10℃ ～-40℃.
♦ Single-type and paralleled-type condensing unit are suitable for multiple refrigeration system.
♦ Optional semi-hermetic screw compressor include HANBELL TAIWAN,BITZER GERMANY ,FUSHENG TAIWAN, feature in high-efficiency, long-durability, low-noise, less-vibration.
♦ Multi-level energy adjustment according to differentiated refrigeration burden, energy-saving is possible.
♦ Excellent configuration, major refrigeration and electronic components are all big brand, reliable and high performance can be assured.
♦ Smart electronic control system, automatically controlled by micro-computer, accumulating running time.
♦ Electronic system provide kinds of protection, such as phase-lacking,overheating,overloading,over-low-voltage and so on .
♦ Medium and low temp unit installed economizer,raising efficiency and lowering the cost.
♦ Compact and smart structure design, less space will be occupied in working area, convenient installation and operation.
♦ Optional refrigerants are R22 and R404A, compressors in a paralleled unit no more than 7 purchase.